Legal notifications

If there is a Joint-Custody or Parenting Plan in effect, you must contact your school building office and make sure the plan is on file for school enforcement.

If there is a Restraining order in effect then legal papers must be on file with your school building for enforcement.

I agree,
Close this window to return to the next step
for Online Registration